The Bandera Electric Cooperative scholarship program was established in 1998 to encourage and assist in the educational pursuits of members and their immediate family members or applicants who reside in the service area. Funds will be dispersed for courses of instruction at an accredited four-year university/college, junior college or TEA-approved trade school that offers an associate degree.
* Parents or legal guardians must be members of Bandera Electric Cooperative or receive BEC service at their residence and provide written verification from the member-owner of the account.
* Graduating high school seniors must have maintained at least 80 percent on a 100 percent scale.
* Students currently enrolled in post-secondary education course work must have maintained a minimum cumulative of 2.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale at an accredited four-year university/college, junior college, or TEA-approved trade school.
* Applicants must meet general admittance requirements of the accredited four-year university/college, junior college or TEA-approved trade school to which they apply to receive funds.
* Applicants may only win once.
* Provide a completed scholarship application with all required documents by March 21, 2018 to www.nbacf.org.
* To view the full set of Required Documents and Essay Questions, click on the PREVIEW Button.
* QUESTIONS? Contact Betty Taylor, Scholarship Coordinator, at email@example.com or (830) 606-9597.
Number of Awards10
Total Amount Awarded$25,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?